Saturday, July 2, 2011

Centerville Parade with the Morgan family

Every year we go to the Centerville Parade with Jason's family.... This year I was in charge of staking out a spot. Let me just tell you that PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!! The city will let you put out chairs at 4pm the night before, so I went at 3:30 and it had looked like people had been camping out!! So I started to pull out my chairs (6 chairs holding a crying baby and yelling at Austin not to go in the road..) Anyway some lady thought I was going to invade her space so she went on the grass and stood there with her legs wide and her arms stretch out and giving me the DEATH GLARE!!!! I just wanted to yell and her and say back off and maybe help me I am in chaos....CRAZY PEOPLE!!






Cute Kinzley really wasn't sure about the clowns what were coming are way!!!!

No comments: