Saturday, June 11, 2011

Big boy bike

Well I have totally dropped the ball with getting Austin a big boy bike! It finally took the neighbor boy who is only 4 months older then Austin, riding down the street SUPER FAST without training wheels to finally get it into my head that maybe Austin needs a bike :) So we took a little trip to D.I. We ended up with a GREAT bike and the price was EVEN BETTER..... $5!!!! I am SOOO grateful for my dad who spent 2 hours fixing it up (sorry Jason who wouldn't have a clue! LOL!)



2 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

How fun!!! I saw you guys out the other day and he looked so happy riding his Big Boy Bike....until he biffed it. You both laughed so it was cute! You're such a cute Mom!

Xoxoxo!

Lori said...

Oh! What a precious sight! Dad and his boy!!! Love it!